Why Choose Us
"The Shining 3D Einscan Pro 2X Plus is our pick for the "Best 3D Scanner" in winter 2019/2020. Check out review to find out why."
- by Azzura Lalani from All3DP
"The EinScan Pro 2X Plus is quite a unique offer on the market at the time of writing this review. It is affordable, offers modularity (with three scanning modes) and provides a professional-grade performance. Check out review to find out why."
- by Pierre-Antoine Arrighi from Aniwaa’s Technical Advisor and co-founder
- Scans extremely well
- Active community of users to share knowledge
- Very versatile — offers both handheld and fixed modes
- Pay for the features you need, don’t pay for the features you don’t need, Price to quality ratio is good value.
- ExScan Pro software is robust and straightforward
By integrating blue light and laser, EinScan HX can be used in a wide range of applications with less limitation, better performance in scanning dark or black surfaces, reflective and metal casted industrial part.
- Better performance to reflective and dark color surface;
- Handle dark and casting metal surface with less limitations; Impressive high resolution for fine details;
- Single scan accuracy up to 0.05mm in Handheld Rapid Scan Mode and up to 0.04mm in Laser Scan Mode; Single scan range is 420 * 440mm in Rapid Scan & 380 * 400mm in Laser Scan;
- Full Color: With built-in color camera, it supports full color texture capturing and tracking by texture;
- Industrial: Mechanical Engineering / Reverse Engineering, 3D Printing, Prototyping etc.
- Ideal for Automotive bell-housings, Engine, Metallic parts, Art, Sculpture, 3D Exhibition etc.
EinScan Pro 2X is a versatile handheld 3D scanner which can perform in both handheld and fixed scan modes for high resolution results up to 0.16mm. A great option for scanning of small to medium size objects (3cm-100cm) and ideal for high-quality 3D modeling and design.
- Portable and multifunctional with 4 scanning modes;
- Single scan accuracy up to 0.045mm in Handheld Scan Mode and up to 0.04mm in Fixed Scan Mode (Industrial Pack is required); Single scan range is 130*100mm-225*170mm; Scan speed is 3,000,000 points/s;
- Suitable scan size from 3cm to 100cm.
- Industrial: Reverse Engineering, 3D Printing, Prototyping etc.
- HealthCare & Custom: Body Scanning, Creation of customized prostheses etc.
- Art and Design: Heritage Preservation, Architecture, AR / VR & gaming etc.