Digitize Your Practice with Intraoral Scanners
An intraoral 3d scanner is a device that is used to capture a direct optical impression. The scanner projects a light source onto the area to be scanned. The images are captured by imaging sensors and are processed by scanning software, which then produces a 3D surface model.
- Powderless - Powder-free scanning guarantees a simplified process and an improved patient experience in the clinic.
- Realistic Color - Real-time scan, realistic color, and a clear margin line.
- Intelligent Scan - Self-developed scanning software will integrate rich data processing functions to obtain high-quality digital impressions.
- Easy Operation - Get started with ease through the user-friendly interface. The scanner's motion sensing function enables clinicians to perform sterile scanning.
The clinical toolkit allow users to evaluate scanned data in the clinic by performing functions such as adjusting coordinates, extracting margin lines, checking bites and undercuts, etc.
These tools facilitate effective, time-saving communication on projects details between clinics and dental labs to ensure high efficiency and quality designs and restorations.
The Aoralscan intraoral scanner can be applied for indications of implant, restoration, and orthodontics. Whether in instantchairside treatments or "clinic+dental lab" integration, the Aoralscan always provides a smooth user experience.
Meet requirements for a variety of indications, including single crowns, inlays / onlays, bridges, veneers, orthodontics and implants.
|Scanning Speed||15 fps (video-based)|
|Temperature||10°C - 40°C (Accuracy can be impacted by out-of-range temperatures)|
|Out Data||STL, OBJ|
|Power||DC 12V 1.67A|
Recommended System Configuration
|CPU||Intel Core i7-8700 or higher|
|RAM||16GB or more|
|Hard Drive||1 TB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM, 6.0 Gb/s) or higher|
|Graphic Card (GPU)||NVIDIA® RTX 2060 6GB DDR3 or higher *|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) or later versions of Windows operating systems|
|Screen Resolution||1920x1080, 60 Hz or higher|
|I/O Ports||More than 3 Type-A USB 3.0 (or higher) ports|
* RTX 30 series graphic card can not support AI function for all intraoral scanners and lab scanners.