EinScan-Pro 3D Scanner FAQ
1. What is the accuracy?
There are four modes of EinScan-Pro with different accuracies.
- Single scan accuracy of fix mode which is consist of auto scan mode and free scan mode is 0.05mm.
- Accuracy of handheld hd scan mode is 0.1mm.
- Accuracy of handheld rapid scan mode is 0.3mm.
2. What is the scan range?
- Recommended scanning part size range is 0.03 to 4 m.
3. Can EinScan-Pro scan black object or transparent object?
- You can increase the brightness to capture some part of the black object but can not make sure to get full data. Transparent object can not be scanned. We recommend to spray developer on the surface of the black objects and the transparent objects before scan.
4. What is the output format of the scan data ?
- The EinScan-Pro software can export .stl, .obj, .asc and .ply files.
5. Can EinScan-Pro capture texture?
- EinScan-Pro has texture camera(not within basic pack). With texture camera ,it can capture texture in all modes except handheld hd scan mode.
6. What is the requirement of computer configuration?
- OS: Windows 7,8.1 or 10 ,64bit
Port: 2 x available USB ports（USB2.0 or USB3.0)
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GTX660 or higher
CPU: Recommended dual core processor (I5) or higher
Memory Storage：16G or more
7. What is the alignment mode?
- Auto scan mode---turntable align
- Free scan mode---reference point, feature and turntable align
- Handheld rapid scan mode---feature align
- Handheld hd scan mode---reference point align
8. Is the light of handheld rapid scan safe to human?
- Yes, it is safe to human because the source of handheld rapid scan is LED.