EXScan Pro Software
The new scanning software EXScan Pro provides a brand-new UI
and workflow. The 3D scan process is as simple as taking a video
for either new or experienced users.
On the software side, SHINING 3D’s new ExScan Pro software offers a “faster scanning experience” and all-new UI and workflow. According to SHINING 3D, ExScan Pro makes 3D scanning “as simple as taking a video.” New features include the ability to specify resolution during data processing.
Brand-new UI and Workflow
New Operation Mode Option
- Allows users a faster scanning experience during operation and set the resolution option afterwards during the data processing, which improves scanning efficiency.
Simultaneous Data Display
- Outputs standard file formats includes STL, OBJ, PLY, ASC, 3MF and P3 (global markers file).
- Compatible with most mainstream software packages in the market. By saving watertight models, seamlessly connect to 3D printers for 3D printing.
- Provides mesh editing such as clean, hole filling, data simplification, smoothing, sharpen etc.
Enabled Select and Delete Mesh Data
- The ability to select and delete scan data after meshing the file. The same editing tools that previously only applied to initial scan data (Point Cloud) now apply to the meshed scan.
- The ability to create feature functions including points, lines, planes. It will help alignment to the world coordinate system XYZ.
- Now you can quickly align your mesh data to the world coordinate XYZ, making post-processing and reverse engineering easier and faster.
- The addition of measurement tools enables quickly analysis of scanned objects. Options includes distance, surface area and volume.
Two Options to Align the Data
- Exact Movement. By entering the value, the scanned data can be offset or rotated to match the input coordinate and orientation.
3-2-1 System Movement (plane-line-point alignment). It aligns the data by deletion of the degrees of freedom.