exoCAD® | Dental CAD Software
Your future in digital dentistry
Design, implant planning, orthodontics, production, scanning and communication – our mission is to create the complete software solution for digital dentistry.
- Dental Technicians: Benefit from the ongoing digital dental laboratory revolution with exocad's software solutions.
- Dentists: Convert your dental office into a state of the art facility of dental excellence with exocad software.
- System integrators: Create a perfectly integrated dental CAD/CAM solution with exocad's tried and tested software.
Expand your possibilities with the new exocad bundles! More flexibility, lower cost for dedicated workstations!
exocad® DentalCAD Standard version
It covers a wide variety of indications:
- Anatomic Crowns
- Anatomic Copings
- Simple Copings
- Bridge Frameworks
- Waxup Digital Copy Milling
- Waxup-based Frameworks
- Primary Telescopes
- Extra-coronal Attachments
Discover More once Familiar Standard
Once you‘re familiar with the base functionality of our software, there‘s more to discover:
- Work with pre-op models, and adapt your restorations to them
- Copy previous designs, or mirror healthy teeth
- Load 2D images during the design
- Take advantage of our advanced mesh editing and matching features
- Save real 3D PDF files, to send out design previews that can be viewed in 3D using a standard PDF viewer
An exocad® DentalCAD Add-On
For more advanced indications, such as bite splints, abutments, and more, add-ons are available.
- Implant Module: for the design of abutments and screw-retained bridges.
- Virtual Articulator: For dynamic occlusion.
- Bar Module: For advanced dental bar design.
- Model Creator: To create physical models.
- Provisional Module: To create temporary crowns and bridges.
- DICOM Viewer: For visualization of voxel data from CT machines during the design process.
- Bite Splint Module: For designing night guards.
- TruSmile Technology: For realistic rendering of dental restorations in real-time.
- Watch exocad Video Tutorial: Introduction to Basic Features / Offset
- Watch exocad Quick Guide: Crown Bottoms
- Watch exocad Video Tutorial: Basic Features / Anatomic Coping with Cutback
- Watch exocad Guide: Advanced Telescopic Crown Design with Cutback
- Watch exocad Quick Guide: New Attachment Feature
- Watch exocad Quick Guide: Angulated Screw Channel
- Watch exocad Quick Guide: The "Chain Mode" Feature
- Watch exocad Quick Guide: The Expert Mode
- Watch exocad Quick Guide: Extra Jaw Scan
- Watch exocad Video Tutorial: Full Denture Design
- Watch exocad Technology Preview: Partial Framework Design
- Watch exocad Video Tutorial (basic): Custom Abutment Design