EinScan-SP (Platinum) the Next Step in the Evolution of Desktop 3D Scanners
The EinScan-SP is a cost-effective desktop 3D scanner for professional use. It was launched in April 2017 as the new version of the EinScan-S, the acclaimed desktop 3D scanner. With its upgraded functionalities and improved performance, the EinScan-SP is designed for professional applications. They can range from reverse engineering to product design or cultural heritage preservation.
For an in-depth look at the EinScan-SP, take a look at our review.
EinScan-SP with unique different specifications to meet most applications’ requirement.
- Multi-functional, Capture 3D Data Easier and Faster
- Dual scan modes: Auto Scan and Fixed Scan
- Wide scan range from small to large.
- Single Capture Accuracy: < 0.05 mm. Single Shot Size: 200mm x 150mm
- Scan Speed: < 4s & < 1min for fixed scan & auto scan. with Align Mode by Default
- Max Scan Volume: 1200mm x 1200mm x 1200mm for fixed scan, 200mm x 200mm x 200mm for auto scan
- Point Distance: 0.17mm - 0.2mm
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* Scanner, 1* Turntable, 1* Scanner stand, 1* Scanner Bracket, 1* Calibration Board Holder, 1* Power Cord, 1* Power Adapter, 1* USB Cable A, 1* USB Cable B, 1* Quick Guide.Package Dimension:610×295×205 mm3. 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.
A Powerful Companion for Desktop 3D Printing Applications. The Next Innovative Desktop 3D Scanner. Easiest 3D Scanning Experience for Non-technical Users.
EinScan Shinning Your Ideas:
- Education: primary, middle and high school, K12 education, training on 3D design
- Design & Art: high quality 3D design, 3D printing applications, reverse engineering, etc
- Digital Industry: animation, CG, VR & AR
- Archiving and Sharing: 3D digital archiving, data sharing
Easier Operation, Faster Scanning, User Friendliness and Enhanced Efficiency.
- Time needed for a single scan: EinScan-SP 4s
- Time needed for a 360-degree scan under auto-scan mode: EinScan-SP 1mins
Fine Details, Every Scan Generates a High-Quality 3D Data File
- Structured light 3D scanning technology, great power of reconstruction the real geometry of the object with fine detail.
Compatible for Communicating with 3D Printers
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data, providing high quality 3D data for 3D printer, which can be printedby 3D printer directly.
- Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers.
- Automatic calibration with no rigid set-up required;
- One-click scanning;
- Auto alignment and fusion for direct mesh generation;
- Multiple ways of alignment available in EinScan-SP: markers, turntable markers, feature and manual
- EinScan-SP provides a higher accuracy of 0.05 mm for a single scan
In the Box
- Power cable
- Calibration board
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan, Auto Scan|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|