EinScan-SE (Elite) the Next Step in the Evolution of Desktop 3D Scanners
The Einscan-SE is an entry level desktop 3D scanner that will get you 3d scanning in no time. The easy to use software allows for automatic callibration and one-click scanning. The integrated turntable is pre-calibrated and makes full 360 degree scans as easy as clicking a button. A full 360 degree scan completes in under 2 minutes using the turntable while an individual scan completes in under 8 seconds. The SE uses structured light technology to project a series of light patterns onto the object which distort to show the shape.
EinScan-SE with unique different specifications to meet most applications’ requirement.
- Multi-functional, Capture 3D Data Easier and Faster
- Dual scan modes: Auto Scan and Fixed Scan
- Wide scan range from small to large.
- Scan Speed: 8 sec/ 2 min fixed/ auto scan speed. with Align Mode by Default.
- Single Shot Accuracy <0.1 mm; Min scan accuracy 30mm x 30mm x 30mm
- Max volume: 700x700x700 for fixed scan, 200mm x 200mm x 200mm for auto scan
- Single Shot size: 200mm x150mm; Point distance 0.17-0.2mm
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* Scanner, 1* Turntable, 1* Scanner stand, 1* Scanner Bracket, 1* Calibration Board Holder, 1* Power Cord, 1* Power Adapter, 1* USB Cable A, 1* USB Cable B, 1* Quick Guide.Package Dimension:610×295×205 mm3. 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.
Shining 3D Introduces the EinScan-SE (Elite) and EinScan-SP (Platinum), with unique different specifica-tions to meet most applications’ requirement.
A Powerful Companion for Desktop 3D Printing Applications. The Next Innovative Desktop 3D Scanner. Easiest 3D Scanning Experience for Non-technical Users.
EinScan Shinning Your Ideas:
- Education: primary, middle and high school, K12 education, training on 3D design
- Design & Art: high quality 3D design, 3D printing applications, reverse engineering, etc
- Digital Industry: animation, CG, VR & AR
- Archiving and Sharing: 3D digital archiving, data sharing
Easier Operation, Faster Scanning, User Friendliness and Enhanced Efficiency.
- Time needed for a single scan: EinScan-SE 8s
- Time needed for a 360-degree scan under auto-scan mode: EinScan-SE 2mins
Fine Details, Every Scan Generates a High-Quality 3D Data File
- Structured light 3D scanning technology, great power of reconstruction the real geometry of the object with fine detail.
Compatible for Communicating with 3D Printers
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data, providing high quality 3D data for 3D printer, which can be printedby 3D printer directly.
- Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers.
- Automatic calibration with no rigid set-up required;
- One-click scanning;
- Auto alignment and fusion for direct mesh generation;
- Power cable
- Calibration board
Further technical information can be found in the PDF file.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan, Auto Scan|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|