Shining 3D has stopped produced EinScan-Pro+. Shining 3D has introduced a new version of the EinScan Pro 2X Plus which follows up to the EinScan-Pro+. For a comparable model, check out the EinScan Pro 2X Plus.
The EinScan-Pro+ carries on the consistent excellent scanning quality of the EinScan-Pro. It provides multiple scanning modes and delivers simple and fast scanning with its convenient handheld design. The new EinScan-Pro+, offers a brighter and more fashionable champagne-gold color. Although similar in appearance to the EinScan-Pro, it is full of new innovations
- Fashion Trend Apprance: Closely following the trend of fashion, the appearance of new the EinScan-Pro+ is exquisitely finished in a champagne-gold color, offering a delicate and profound metallic texture. Physical dimensions: 248 x 156 x 48mm or 9.76 x 6.14 x1.89 in); Weight: 0.8 Kg (1.76 lbs).
- The range of single-frame scanning has been enlarged 1.6 times, to offer a comprehensive improvement in the scanning speed, in handheld scanning mode.
- EinScan-Pro+ offers an enhanced handheld HD scanning mode by implementing and using an intensive line-scanning strategy. The original 7 data capture lines have been increased to 100 lines. The scanning speed under the handheld HD mode has been increased to 550,000 points/second.
- Single Scan Range: 300mm*170mm(11.8 x 6.69 in), 1.6 times enlarged single scan range. Scan Range: 400 - 600 mm. Multiple Align Modes. Printable Data Output.
- Scan Accuracy: < 0.1 mm & 0.3 mm for handhould HD and handhold Rapid scan. <0.05 mm for Auto/ Free Scan. Scan Time: 550,000 points/sec & <2s for Handheld Scan and Auto/ Free Scan.
New-generation Handheld HD Scanning Mode:
In the past, capturing 3D scanning details at high scanning speed could not be done simultaneously. Now the EinScan-Pro+, equipped with a brand-new generation of handheld rapid HD scanning technology, protected by an international patent, offers an enhanced handheld HD scanning mode by implementing and using an intensive line-scanning strategy.
Scanning Range is Enlarged 1.6 Times.
The EinScan-Pro+ recalibrates the scanning range by using a new 300 x 170 mm (11.8 x 6.69 in) single-side scanning range. The area of single frame scanning is enlarged 1.6 times. The handheld scanning speed, for large-size objects, has been considerably increased. Scanning large-size objects using the EinScan-Pro+ is now more efficient.
Including the most recent “EinScan Software”:
- A vast selection of alignment options
- Easy and quick
- Simultaneous Data Display
- Professional scan result
- Compatible with popular CAD software and 3D printing
- Powerful tools
- Excellent texture scan
- User-Friendly operation
- Multi-Language support
- Once-click data sharing on Sketchfab
EinScan-Pro+ & Applications:
EinScan-Pro+ succeeds to scan industrial parts and fine objects rapidly in high accuracy.The new Handheld Scan Mode is also suitable for scanning large objects with few geometrical characteristics, such as wood carving, stone carving.
- 1* Einscan-Pro+
- 1* Adapter
- 1* Power Line
- 1* Aviation Plug
- 1* Calibration Board
- 1* Mark Points
- 1* Installation Guide.
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.
Further technical information can be found in the PDF file.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan, Auto Scan|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY, DGM, etc., Compatible with mainstream 3D software|