Shining 3D has stopped produced EinScan Pro. Since 2019, Shining 3D has introduced a new version of the EinScan Pro 2X which follows up to the EinScan-Pro. For a comparable model, check out the EinScan Pro 2X.
The EinScan-Pro is your best choice for capturing real world data to convert into a digital 3D model. It can be used for consumer and commercial applications in manufacturing, engineering, design, development, testing, artwork archival, animation and even human form acquisition. The EinScan-Pro 3D scanner allows you to use physical objects to better conceptualize an idea or create a starting point for modeling in CAD (Computer Aided Design).
- BEST VALUE LARGE VOLUME WHITE LIGHT HANDHELD 3D SCANNER WITH 4 MODES. NOT CAMPATIBLE WITH AMD.
- Single Scan Range: 210mm*150mm, Multiple Align Modes. Printable Data Output.
- Scan Accuracy: < 0.1 mm & <0.05 mm for Handheld and Auto/ Free Scan. Scan Time: < 2s & 15 frames/s for Auto/ Free Scan and Handheld Scan.
- PC Requirement: Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10 64-bit. PORT: at least one USB 2.0/3.0 port RAM: > 8G GRAPHIC CARD: NVIDIA GTX 660 or Higher GPU 2G Memory: i5 or higher SUPPORTED FILE OUTPUT FORMATS: OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY.
The EinScan-Pro can capture textured and colored objects ranging in size from 0.03m (.0011in) up to 4 meters (13ft).
The EinScan-Pro’s comfortable, ergonomic design makes it the perfect choice for extensive, long-lasting projects. Weighing only 0.8kg (1.76lbs.) this light, handheld portable scanner can often create more-accurate and better-fitting parts when compared with from-scratch models from a CAD system.
The EinScan-Pro scanning software allows users to create “open” models for reverse engineering in a CAD system or it can create “closed” watertight models that are ideal for 3D printing.
No Scan Limits:
- Handheld Scan
- The EinScan-Pro multi-functional 3D scanner offers both portability and high-accuracy because of its four versatile operating modes.
- Automatic ScanFree ScanFree Scan
- Automatic scan: Matched with a fully-automatic turn-table, the EinScan-Pro completes a 360-degree scan in under 90 seconds.
- Free scan: The scan head is mounted onto the tripod for accuracy and ease-of-use.
- 1* Einscan-Pro
- 1* Portable Tripod
- 1* Turntable
- 1* Color Camera
- 1* Adapter
- 1* Power Line
- 1* Aviation Plug
- 1* Calibration Board
- 1* Mark Points
- 1* Installation Guide
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.
Further technical information can be found in the PDF file.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan, Auto Scan|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|