The Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus is a professional handheld 3D scanner made by Shining 3D. The EinScan Pro 2X Plus is a follow-up to the EinScan-Pro+.
This structured light 3D scanner, accompanied with Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition design software, is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. These include reverse engineering, generative design, and simulation.
Different packs are available Optionally Add-On Pack (NOT INCLUDED) to adapt the 3D scanner to different user needs:
- Color Pack 2X Plus (full-color 3D scanning)
- Industrial Pack 2X Series (includes an automatic turntable)
- HD Prime 2X Plus (used in Rapid HD scanning mode)
Users may 3D scan medium to large sized objects with this 3D scanner. For smaller objects, Shining 3D suggests the EinScan Pro 2X.
- Supports 4 scanning modes with various optional accessories
- Single shot scan accuracy ranges from 0.04mm to 0.1mm depending on scanning mode
- 1.5M points per second/30fps
- Single scan range is 208 x 136 – 312 x 204 mm
- Working distance 5.1m
- Improved software with new UI and new operation mode which cans set the resolution option after scanning during data processing to enable faster scanning
- Mesh editing features such as hole filling, smoothing, sharpening added
- Export file format: stl, obj, ply, asc, 3MF and p3 (global markers file)
- Requires the Color Pack option to capture texture
Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition:
- Design Tool From SIEMENS PLM Software
- Convergent Modeling
- Synchronous Modeling
- Reverse Engineering
- Generative Design
- Additive Manufacturing
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64bit) or Windows 10
- Use chalk spray of glass, black or highly reflective surfaces.
- Minimum Intel i5 – Recommended i7 quad core
- 16GB RAM
- Minimum Nvidia GTX 750M with 4GB
- 2 x free USB 3.0 ports or higher (1 x for handheld scanner, 1 x Industrial Pack)
- 1 x EinScan Pro 2X Plus handheld 3D Scanner
- 1 x USB 3.0 cable
- 1 x SolidEdge Shining 3D Edition
- 1 x Rapid Registration module
- 1 x Calibration board
- 1 x Pack Adessive reflective marker dots
Read our full review of the Pro 2X Plus here.
Further technical information can be found in the PDF file.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan, Auto Scan|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|