The Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X is a professional handheld 3D scanner made by Shining 3D. The EinScan Pro 2X is a follow-up to the EinScan-Pro.
This structured light 3D scanner, accompanied with Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition design software, is suitable for a wide range of professional applications. These include reverse engineering, generative design, and simulation.
Different packs are available Optionally Add-On Pack (NOT INCLUDED) to adapt the 3D scanner to different user needs:
Users may 3D scan small to medium size objects with this 3D scanner. For larger objects, Shining 3D suggests the EinScan Pro 2X Plus.
- Supports 4 scanning modes with various optional accessories
- Single shot scan accuracy ranges from 0.04mm to 0.1mm depending on scanning mode
- 1.5M points per second/30fps
- Single scan range is 130 x 100mm - 225 x 170 mm
- Working distance 4m
- Improved software with new UI and new operation mode which cans set the resolution option after scanning during data processing to enable faster scanning
- Mesh editing features such as hole filling, smoothing, sharpening added
- Export file format: stl, obj, ply, asc, p3 (global markers file)
- Requires the Color Pack option to capture texture
Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition:
- Design Tool From SIEMENS PLM Software
- Convergent Modeling
- Synchronous Modeling
- Reverse Engineering
- Generative Design
- Additive Manufacturing
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64bit) or Windows 10
- Use chalk spray of glass, black or highly reflective surfaces.
- Minimum Intel i5 – Recommended i7 quad core
- 16GB RAM
- Minimum Nvidia GTX 750M with 4GB
- 2 x free USB 3.0 ports or higher (1 x for handheld scanner, 1 x Industrial Pack)
- 1 x EinScan Pro 2X handheld 3D Scanner
- 1 x USB 3.0 cable
- 1 x SolidEdge Shining 3D Edition
- 1 x Rapid Registration module
- 1 x Calibration board
- 1 x Pack Adessive reflective marker dots
Further technical information can be found in the PDF file.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan, Auto Scan|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|