The Shining 3D EaScan II is an entry-level 3D scanner made by Shining 3D. This 3D scanner uses blue structured light 3D scanning technology.
The EaScan II meets all the basic needs of professional metrology measurement. It allows you to acquire accurate 3D measurements of physical objects in the most efficient and reliable way.
The EaScan II aims for professionals requiring precise measurements of objects for CAD and reverse engineering.
EaScan II main Features:
- Efficiency and reliability: it takes less than 5 seconds to 3D capture an object with high accuracy.
- Convenient User Experience: Equipped with 3 sets of scan ranges, it is suitable for 3D measurement and inspection including both, heavy and large in size objects.
- Data Capturing Technology, Easy to Operate: Blue light 3D scanning offers safe LED projection light.
- Full Dimension Measurement and 3D Inspection: Non-contact measurement of organic and complex objects with full dimension inspection and measurement reports.
- Sets of scan ranges: enables users to adapt their scan range to the object’s size.
- 1st range: 100 x 75 mm²
- 2nd range: 200 x 150 mm²
- 3rd range: 400 x 300 mm²
Shining 3D EaScan II price
Please contact us to obtain a quote for this professional 3D scanner.
Further technical information can be found in the PDF file.
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY, DGM, etc.|