EinScan-SP (Platinum) the Next Step in the Evolution of Desktop 3D Scanners
Are you looking for the new range of advanced desktop 3D scanner to make the scanning job easier and hassle-free? EinScan-SP is the latest edition in the available range of desktop 3D scanner – the next step in the evolution of desktop 3D Scanners. Go3DPro offers you high-grade and advanced 3D scanner for professional use. Available in the market after its launch in April 2017, EinScan-SP is the latest and new version desktop 3D scanner – available with upgraded functionalities and improved performance – designed for professional application and can range from reverse engineering to product design or cultural heritage preservation.
What Makes EinScan-SP Desktop 3D Scanner Ideal to Use?
The latest desktop 3D Scanner comes with a gamut of added features and benefits like:
- Wide scan range for small to large and dual scan modes with auto scan and fixed scan
- Multi-functional to capture 3D data in easy way and fast
- Single Capture Accuracy of < 0.05 mm and with single shot size of 200mm x 150mm
- Scan Speed 4s & < 1min for fixed scan & auto scan with Align Mode by Default
- 1200mm x 1200mm x 1200mm for fixed scan, 200mm x 200mm x 200mm for auto scan is the maximum scan value
- Point Distance is 0.17mm - 0.2mm
It is ideal to choose for various purposes like education, art and design, digital industry and for archiving and sharing. It ensures easier operations, faster scanning, user friendliness and enhanced efficiency. We offer you highly advanced Desktop 3D scanner with structured light 3D scanning technology with great power of reconstruction the real geometry of the object with fine detail. It is easy to connect with your 3D printers that provide you high quality 3D data for 3D printer that can be printed directly. It also provides you API access services for any brand 3D printers. There is a lot more associated with advanced desktop 3D scanner. You have to go through the details and place your order.
The EinScan-SP is a cost-effective desktop 3D scanner for professional use. It was launched in April 2017 as the new version of the EinScan-S, the acclaimed desktop 3D scanner. With its upgraded functionalities and improved performance, the EinScan-SP is designed for professional applications. They can range from reverse engineering to product design or cultural heritage preservation.
For an in-depth look at the EinScan-SP, take a look at our review.
EinScan-SP with unique different specifications to meet most applications’ requirement.
- Multi-functional, Capture 3D Data Easier and Faster
- Dual scan modes: Auto Scan and Fixed Scan
- Wide scan range from small to large.
- Single Capture Accuracy: < 0.05 mm. Single Shot Size: 200mm x 150mm
- Scan Speed: < 4s & < 1min for fixed scan & auto scan. with Align Mode by Default
- Max Scan Volume: 1200mm x 1200mm x 1200mm for fixed scan, 200mm x 200mm x 200mm for auto scan
- Point Distance: 0.17mm - 0.2mm
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* Scanner, 1* Turntable, 1* Scanner stand, 1* Scanner Bracket, 1* Calibration Board Holder, 1* Power Cord, 1* Power Adapter, 1* USB Cable A, 1* USB Cable B, 1* Quick Guide.Package Dimension:610×295×205 mm3. 1 Year Manufacture Warranty and Lifetime Support.
A Powerful Companion for Desktop 3D Printing Applications. The Next Innovative Desktop 3D Scanner. Easiest 3D Scanning Experience for Non-technical Users.
EinScan Shinning Your Ideas:
- Education: primary, middle and high school, K12 education, training on 3D design
- Design & Art: high quality 3D design, 3D printing applications, reverse engineering, etc
- Digital Industry: animation, CG, VR & AR
- Archiving and Sharing: 3D digital archiving, data sharing
Easier Operation, Faster Scanning, User Friendliness and Enhanced Efficiency.
- Time needed for a single scan: EinScan-SP 4s
- Time needed for a 360-degree scan under auto-scan mode: EinScan-SP 1mins
Fine Details, Every Scan Generates a High-Quality 3D Data File
- Structured light 3D scanning technology, great power of reconstruction the real geometry of the object with fine detail.
Compatible for Communicating with 3D Printers
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data, providing high quality 3D data for 3D printer, which can be printedby 3D printer directly.
- Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers.
- Automatic calibration with no rigid set-up required;
- One-click scanning;
- Auto alignment and fusion for direct mesh generation;
- Multiple ways of alignment available in EinScan-SP: markers, turntable markers, feature and manual
- EinScan-SP provides a higher accuracy of 0.05 mm for a single scan
In the Box
- Power cable
- Calibration board
Further technical information can be found in the PDF file.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan, Auto Scan|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|