Dental 3D Scanners
The Next Generation of AutoScan Dental 3D Scanners
Introducing the Autoscan-DS-EX and Autoscan-DS-EX Pro, with unique specifications designed to meet the requirements of most applications.
- Articulator scanning: support the 3D scanning of most articulators available in the market, such as Artex, KAVO, etc.
- Triple-tray scanning: more convenient triple-tray impression scanning with optimized jig.
- Texture scanning: marks on dental models can be captured clearly, providing reference for further design work.
- Continuous Scanning: The AutoScan-DS-EX 3D scanner provides an optimal data post-processing option through LAN net-work.
The AutoScan 3d scanner is compatible with most of the articulators available on the market such as Artex, Kave, SAM, etc. The scanner captures the pencil annotations on your dental models, allowing the use of those reference points for the upcoming CAD work!
AutoScan-DS-EX Dental 3D Scanner
AutoScan-DS-Ex comes with intuitive design and acoustic work-flow that brings incredible benefits to dental labs and vocational education centres. It comes with fully open structure to support the 3D scanning of most articulators – available in the market like Artex, KAVO and different others. The latest dental 3D scanner comes with multiple functions like articulator scanning, triple-tray scanning, texture scanning and continuous scanning. You have to go through the details and place your order accordingly.
- Fully Open Structure
- Multiple Functions Available: Articulator scanning, Triple-tray scanning, Texture scanning & Continuous Scanning.
- Clinic Mode Added
- Open Data Format
AutoScan-DS-EX Pro Dental 3D Scanner
AutoScan-DS-EX Pro, features a compact size, lightweight a number of versatile functions, and outstanding scan speed, to meet our customers’ demands for numerous scan. It is highly suitable for data capturing in restorations, orthodontics and implant cases.
- High Efficiency: Bite: 8s, upper/lower jaw: 15s, 1-8 dies: 15s, impression: 70s
- Full-Function 3D Scanner: Dental impressions, gypsum models, wax-ups, articulators, dies and textures for dental cases.
- Blue Light Source
|Camera Resolution||1.3 mega pixel||1.3 mega pixel|
|Accuracy||< 15 µm||≤ 10 µm|
|Scanning Range||100 mm * 100 mm * 75 mm||100 mm * 100 mm * 75 mm|
|Scanning Time||Bite: 13 s; Upper/Lower Raw: 30 s; 1-8 dies: 30 s; Impression: 120 s.||Bite: 8s, Upper/Lower Raw: 15s, 1-8 dies: 15s, Impression: 70s|
|Scanning Principle||Sructured Light 3D Scanning||Sructured Light 3D Scanning|
|Temperature||0 ℃-30 ℃（higher temperature will affect the scanning result)||0 ℃-30 ℃（higher temperature will affect the scanning result)|
|Dimension||260 mm * 270 mm * 420 mm||260 mm * 270 mm * 420 mm|
|Weight||5 KG||5 KG|
|Output Format||STL, OBJ||STL, OBJ|
|Interface||USB 3.0||USB 3.0|
|Power||DC 24V||DC 24V|