Dental 3D Scanners
The Next Generation of AutoScan Dental 3D Scanners
Introducing the Autoscan-DS-EX and Autoscan-DS-EX Pro, with unique specifications designed to meet the requirements of most applications.
- Articulator scanning: support the 3D scanning of most articulators available in the market, such as Artex, KAVO, etc.
- Triple-tray scanning: more convenient triple-tray impression scanning with optimized jig.
- Texture scanning: marks on dental models can be captured clearly, providing reference for further design work.
- Continuous Scanning: The AutoScan-DS-EX 3D scanner provides an optimal data post-processing option through LAN net-work.
The AutoScan 3d scanner is compatible with most of the articulators available on the market such as Artex, Kave, SAM, etc. The scanner captures the pencil annotations on your dental models, allowing the use of those reference points for the upcoming CAD work!
Aoralscan Intraoral 3D Scanner
Aoralscan simplifies the intraoral scanning experience. The ease of operation provides patients comfort while delivering reliable scan results. Aoralscan enables dentists and technicans alike to easily obtain digital impressions.
- PowerLess: No need for powder, guaranteeing a simplified scanning process and improving patients’ clinical experience.
- Realistic Color: Real-time scan, realistic color, and a clear margin line.
- Automatic Scan Retracing: When some part of the scan is missing during scanning, this retracing function allows users to jump back to missing area for rescan; aligning the data smoothly.
- Intelligent Data Optimization: Through the use of Al, the software can automatically identify and delete miscellaneous data such as the buccal/lingual side to realize automated data optimization.
- Universal Application: The Aoralscan intraoral scanner can be applied for indications of implant, restoration, and orthodontics. Whether in instant chairside treatments or "clinic+dental lab" integration, the Aoralscan always provides a smooth user experience.
AutoScan-DS-EX Dental 3D Scanner
AutoScan-DS-Ex comes with intuitive design and acoustic work-flow that brings incredible benefits to dental labs and vocational education centres. It comes with fully open structure to support the 3D scanning of most articulators – available in the market like Artex, KAVO and different others. The latest dental 3D scanner comes with multiple functions like articulator scanning, triple-tray scanning, texture scanning and continuous scanning. You have to go through the details and place your order accordingly.
- Fully Open Structure
- Multiple Functions Available: Articulator scanning, Triple-tray scanning, Texture scanning & Continuous Scanning.
- Clinic Mode Added
- Open Data Format
AutoScan-DS-EX Pro Dental 3D Scanner
AutoScan-DS-EX Pro, features a compact size, lightweight a number of versatile functions, and outstanding scan speed, to meet our customers’ demands for numerous scan. It is highly suitable for data capturing in restorations, orthodontics and implant cases.
- High Efficiency: Bite: 8s, upper/lower jaw: 15s, 1-8 dies: 15s, impression: 70s
- Full-Function 3D Scanner: Dental impressions, gypsum models, wax-ups, articulators, dies and textures for dental cases.
- Blue Light Source
SHINING 3D has set up an online ecosystem
|Camera Resolution||1.3 mega pixel||1.3 mega pixel|
|Accuracy||< 15 µm||≤ 10 µm|
|Scanning Range||100 mm * 100 mm * 75 mm||100 mm * 100 mm * 75 mm|
|Scanning Time||Bite: 13 s; Upper/Lower Raw: 30 s; 1-8 dies: 30 s; Impression: 120 s.||Bite: 8s, Upper/Lower Raw: 15s, 1-8 dies: 15s, Impression: 70s|
|Scanning Principle||Sructured Light 3D Scanning||Sructured Light 3D Scanning|
|Temperature||0 ℃-30 ℃（higher temperature will affect the scanning result)||0 ℃-30 ℃（higher temperature will affect the scanning result)|
|Dimension||260 mm * 270 mm * 420 mm||260 mm * 270 mm * 420 mm|
|Weight||5 KG||5 KG|
|Output Format||STL, OBJ||STL, OBJ|
|Interface||USB 3.0||USB 3.0|
|Power||DC 24V||DC 24V|